Thursday, November 5, 2009

A new revelation

It finally makes sense.
I've gone through life thinking i will always want what i can't have. Him. Always thinking big and therefore never getting anywhere. Well, I know what i want know, and what I've truly wanted from day one. Friendship.

That first day of school he didn't seem to have a care in the world, just like any other teenage guy, aiming to goof off and only do what is extremely necessary in school, and that's all. I was wrong. I had heard about him through my friends, things like "hot", "talented" and etc. but i didn't really pay much attention to them. That was, until one day i walked passed the Drama room and heard what at first startled me. Classical Music. This surprised me as i wondered who would be listening to classical music in a drama room, and that's when i saw him. There he was with his black leather jacket, red converse, and black pants, not listening, but PLAYING it. I surprised me beyond belief. Why would a cute, popular, boy be spending his time alone in a room playing for HIMSELF, not even for an audience. He was amazing, a pianist, no other word could explain it. As effortless as if he was born to play.
I had always loved classical music, but hid that fact during my childhood to fit in, but here he was hiding absolutly none of it.

It was just the shattering fact that there was a guy that was not as shallow as a birdbath.
And that started my adoration of him. I saw him as an idol, someone to look up to, to admire, to look to when i had no were to go.
And that is exactly what i did, for one year.
Until now.
The problem is i don't know what he wants, i can't force friendship upon him, or myself for that matter.
The only questions are what is my next move? What now? How much time do I truly have? And whether or not I should go on with my dreams of learning from his talent, his songwriting, his originality.
Only time and him can tell,

No comments:

Post a Comment