Thursday, March 12, 2009

A day in the life

It is not enough to simply live with my mind as my only refuge for my words and thoughts. So the blog thing seems a more modern way to go than a diary. It is with happiness and question that I type these words, a revolution I hope is in the making. The one indefinite question is what that revolution may be.
My time has been spent rather carelessly as my friends have seen. It is without a certain reason I inform you of this. Some self-expression for, someone in my life.
I do believe that everything happens for a higher purpose. The free time I spend now is trying to find the truth behind it, but come up a blank. My efforts go without reconition.
I have concluded that I have had a change of mind set in the past few months. I don't know why
The time has come. To,

Never mind

No comments:

Post a Comment